The Human Resources Association of the Twin Tiers (HRATT) is an organization for human resource professionals from the private and public sectors who daily deal with personnel matters, wage and salary administration, labor relations and other aspects of human resource management.
HRATT serves the Twin Tiers including the counties of Chemung, Steuben and Schuyler in New York, and Bradford and Tioga counties in Pennsylvania.
• Provide members a means to exchange information on human resource practices & challenges.
• Further each member’s professional development and education.
• Enhance the area’s labor relations image.
Benefits of HRATT Membership
• Program’s dealing with local and national human resource issues.
• Professional speakers covering current human resource topics.
• HRATT online Membership Directory.
• Networking with local human resource professionals.
There are many professional and personal growth opportunities associated with joining HRATT.
HRATT meets to discuss current human resource issues that pertain to the Twin Tier area and local business. These issues are selected by the members and have a real impact on everyday issues facing the employment professional.
HRATT is not limited to human resource professionals. Many managers wear a variety of "hats" and HRATT provides current information about legal compliance and employment law.
HRATT provides its members with opportunities for professional growth through joining committees that help to develop the association as well as the individual.